Sunday 9 September 2012

Umming and Ahhing

It looks so sad, but so appealing. The listing has hardly any detail which is really infuriating, and a web search for the type of vehicle has hardly been more illuminating. It seems they're quite a bit rarer than any VW you could mention - certainly no consumer advice out there to help me decide if it's a good idea or a stupid one to even consider!

Still, I just can't get it out of my head. Pester might be too strong a word for what I've done to Jonathan all weekend, but it's probably not too wide of the mark! Keep thinking of all the reasons I don't want a vintage vehicle (mostly cos I want to enjoy my holidays at the destination, rather than by the side of a motorway waiting for the AA). And then I think how much more fun it would be to pile into this than into some modern, boring box...anyway, I'm going to go and see it, and see how I feel about it in real life, rather than in pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment