Monday 10 September 2012

It's a silly idea

So, went to see the ambulance this morning. It took me a good half hour to find it - the guy selling had given me a street name but no number, so I assumed it would be obvious once I got there - but it wasn't! Anyway, after knocking on about half a dozen doors, I found it.

My first thought was, "Well, that was a fun idea but there's no way we'll take this on. It's a mess! Still, I'm here now so I'll be polite and have a look."

It's huge - really high - but doesn't have that much space inside - like a reverse tardis! Not great for our needs. I can stand upright in the back, just, but Jonathan won't be able to, and that was one of his prequistites for a camper. There's nothing really in the back, just ply-lining to the walls, but the cab is really messy - filthy and tatty and I have no idea what any of the controls might be for.

But, all of that notwithstanding, I was there for half an hour and I LOVE it! And although it's totally un-sensible (probably exactly because it's not a sensible idea) I am definitely going to bid for it....

No comments:

Post a Comment