Saturday 4 May 2013

OK, this isn't funny now...

So, we still don't have Bertie back - apparently he'll be done by Tuesday, but I've heard that before - and now we don't have a mechanic either - and he's still not running.

This is not funny anymore.

I spoke to Dan on the phone this morning, and he wants out. I totally, totally understand - he has a very busy life building his own cars (check out the Trident Iceni, Dan's baby: http://tridentsportscars.com) as well as trying to find time for his lovely family... And Bertie is turning out to be more than just a quick fix for a friend. So, I totally get it - but now we're in a bit of a hole!

I need to find (and find the money to pay) someone who can come to us, can fix Bertie, and can do it within the week so we can keep on schedule...

Happy Bank Holiday weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment