Friday 3 May 2013

Not a happy bunny

OOH, I'm so cross!

We went to pick up Bertie from the welders as we had arranged, and he's STILL not finished. And they didn't even call to let us know.... So we turned up, and Pete was working away, surprised to see us - as though we'd never agreed to collect him today. But he's not done, so what can you do?! We agreed to come back tomorrow to get him; I'm not pleased at all.

But also - I'm really unhappy with the aesthetics of the back boxes. Pete had said he was going to put a couple of side lockers on, as well as the central box, to add to the storage space, but it doesn't look anything like I expected. There are big gaps between the three sections, and it's all so shiny and so angular - I guess these guys are industrial welders, so I maybe shouldn't have expected anything more, but it's just so ugly.

Poor Bertie - What have I done to him?!


No comments:

Post a Comment